cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SummersAdrian
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

NowTV REGISTRATION

I have now been a BT customer for 14 days and after a rocky first view days my TV and broadband are working, my broadband is a little slower than I was lead to belief I would get.

My problem is I cannot complete registration with NowTV as BT seems to have screwed up mt details with NowTV, I think BT has missed one letter off my email address with NowTV.

BT has told me they would sort this problem within 72 hours and that was well over a week ago.

I have tried contacting NowTV but it is a catch 22 situation as NowTV will not talk to me as I am not a registered customer.

Very frustrating as I would like to add  SKY movies during the isolation.. 

Anyone have a clue how I can sort this out.. Without TV for the first four days but billed..

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
JC15
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: NowTV REGISTRATION

I feel your pain pal

i have exactly the same issue got this installed for my mum as she is on her own and I was trying to make isolation more bearable broadband works fine thank goodness but now tv pack is still not working been trying since Wednesday customer services are no help and im starting to regret the bt choice 

0 Ratings
SummersAdrian
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: NowTV REGISTRATION

So I am not the only one, I do understand that things have  slowed down for BT during the pandemic, but I was told 72hrs to sort, I was also told that I would get a £20  credit due to the poor start I had with BT,  but my bill just came in full charge.

My broadband speed is around 14-15megs and I was told 15-30 megs, do thought I would be in the 20's...

I have been with Virgin for years, but it got very expensive, so against warnings from friends I changed to BT two weeks ago.

Given up  trying to talk to BT at moment.

The good news is the call centres are in the U.K so I can understand them 🤓, but being past from killer to post 🙄

0 Ratings