Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tellywatcher
Beginner
Message 1 of 15

Null bill

Go to solution
Why do they send an email to say bill can be viewed online and not have it ready to view. How frustrating!!!
0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Guru
Message 2 of 15

Re: Null bill

Go to solution

Hmm.... seems to be a problems with the billing.

0 Ratings
cardy1970
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution

Glad i'm not alone in this one, my bill is supposed to be generated on the 6th, but all that was showing up till yesterday was last months bill, now i get the new bill email, yet when i log in all i see is "null"

Normally my bill is the same every month, but i recently moved my broadband over to join the call package i already have with BT, and i also took BT TV, so with the various activation charges, p&p for router, and a promised refund for an engineer visit to install BT TV, i have a rough idea what my bill should be, but being on a tight budget, i've been waiting to see what the actual total is, so i can 100% budget my money for the rest of the month.

The "null" was showing at 11pm last night, and was still showing at 9am today, just a little fustrating to know that the bill is issued but no way to access it.

0 Ratings
JBB
Contributor
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution

I'm having the same problem, the only thing I can view on My BT is my profile.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution

They're tinkering with the look of MyBT at the moment, which may be the cause. It's happened before.:smileysad:

I've flagged this thread to the forum mods to see if they can provide any info.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Adduxi
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution

Same here. Null Bill ....

This is my first time with BT for Phone & Broadband and my first online Bill !!

Does not bode well for the future :smileymad:

0 Ratings
kmiller
Beginner
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

Same for me - does nobody test these things before rolling them out?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution

Hi Guys,

Thank you for making us aware of the issue. There is a fault at the moment with bt.com, BT is in the process of having this investigated and we hope to have this sorted as soon as possible.

I'll post back as soon as I have an update.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Highlighted
peterwt
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution

Same for me - my bill was due yesterday and showing null. BT have forced us to go to paper-free billing or pay a charge for a paper bill then you can't see your bill. What a way to run a business.

They will be in breach of the Direct Debit Agreement if they take a payment without first informing a customer of the amount to be taken.

Peter
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution

Mine's back up now.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings