Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbpios
Beginner
Message 1 of 18

ORDI Check

Go to solution

Hi.  I've ben trying to get BT Retail to check that they have the same address for my landline that's on the Openreach database (because apparently it isn't!)  I've spoken to several people over chat and over the phone but nobody seems to have any clue.  I see that the mods here seem to know what the procedure is.  Any chance someone can help?

Thanks

Richard

0 Ratings
17 REPLIES
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 18

Re: ORDI Check

Go to solution

do you have your phone or broadband from BT Retail?  why do you think there is a problem - have you tried placing an order with BT for broadband?     is you address correct on royalmail database

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
rbpios
Beginner
Message 3 of 18

Go to solution
Hi. Both landline and FTTC from BT Retail, yes. They've always had the postcode incorrect on the bill, but now I'm trying to switch to another supplier and they can't match up the phone number and address on the Openreach database. They've asked me to ask BT Retail to check it but nobody who answers the phone seems to have the first idea what to do, hence I'd like a mod here to help since I see they've helped other customers with this.
0 Ratings
rbpios
Beginner
Message 4 of 18

Go to solution

Bump.  Can a mod help me please?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @rbpios,

Thanks for posting back!  Apologies for the delay replying.

You can send us over your details and we'll help get the postcode updated.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.  Please include the correct address details as they appear on Royal Mail's website when completing the web form.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
rbpios
Beginner
Message 6 of 18

Go to solution
Hi Robbie. Thanks. Message sent.
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 7 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @rbpios good speaking with you there Smiley Happy Leave this with us, I'll get back in touch in a few days.

Thanks

Community ManagerStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thanks
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 8 of 18

Go to solution

@rbpios as discussed, that's the address all sorted now. Please post back if there's anything else you need help with Smiley Happy
Thanks

Community ManagerStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thanks
0 Ratings
rbpios
Beginner
Message 9 of 18

Go to solution

Hi Stephanie,

New provider has come back that there is still a problem.  I've tried to direct message you but get an error that I can't send any more direct messages at the moment and to try again later. 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @rbpios,

Thanks for posting back!

@StephanieG isn't about at the moment but I'll make sure she gets your message.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings