Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 11 of 18

Re: ORDI Check

Go to solution

@rbpios ah that's unexpected. Sorry about that. I'll give you a ring about it this morning, depending on what the issue is I might have to go back to Openreach. 

Thanks for flagging @RobbieMac.

Thanks

Community ManagerStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thanks
0 Ratings
rbpios
Beginner
Message 12 of 18

Go to solution
Can you enable it so I can DM you the message from the new provider?
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 13 of 18

Go to solution

@rbpios my PMs have been turned on, I'm not too sure why you're having trouble getting in touch. Sorry about that.

I have just sent you a PM there, hopefully you can reply back to it.

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thanks
0 Ratings
rbpios
Beginner
Message 14 of 18

Go to solution
Doesn't work. Forum give the following error:
"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later."

I've never sent any private messages on the forum!
0 Ratings
rbpios
Beginner
Message 15 of 18

Go to solution

Here is the message I've received - I've removed references to my number by substituting with *s.

I have checked the Address you provided and this shows a number ending in ** as a BT single line (this basically just means a phone line on BT's network registered on their systems).

However, another check of ours is showing that the number *********** is not showing as a BT Single Line. This means either we have the wrong number or there is an issue on the phone line.

As a result we need to you to raise an ORDI with BT once again, as we are still unable to place any orders until we can confirm we have the correct line.

**INTERNAL**
Phone number ending in ** on QLA but not showing on tags.

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 16 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @rbpios thanks for taking my calls today. I believe your new supplier has figured out the problem on their end, so fingers crossed this is resolved for you.

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
rbpios
Beginner
Message 17 of 18

Go to solution
Hi Stephanie,
Just to say thank you for your help sorting this out. Hopefully all the databases say the same thing now!
All the best
R
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 18 of 18

Go to solution

No problem, we got there in the end (hopefully!) Smiley Happy

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings