cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grahamw94
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

ORDI Request

Hi, when ive googled ORDI Request it seems like this forum is the only place you can get some help as BT support dont seem to know what it means.

Im a current BT BB Customer looking to leave to SKY but my address on the Open reach database isn't matching so need to have an ORDI request submitted. Could a mod help me with this?

Ive actually got two accounts, and it seems like they have details for the two properties mixed up so both will need changing. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Danathan
Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: ORDI Request

Is your broadband with Sky or BT? Your question suggests it is with BT, but you say you want to leave Sky.

0 Ratings
Grahamw94
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Hi, currently with BT but wanting to leave to join sky. Sorry if that wasn't clear

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

have you checked your address is correct on royal mail database?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Grahamw94
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Yes both addresses are correct on the database. 

seems to me they have merged two addresses together and everything has got mixed up that way but because of data protection I can’t have that confirmed. 

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

I have asked mods to see if they can help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Grahamw94 welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to help you with this.

cheers
John

0 Ratings