cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

ORDI Request

Go to solution

Hi i hope someone can help me. We took a internet connection with Talk talk 6 years ago - contract finished and we have been trying to move for 3yrs and 8 months. Problem being the actual address does not show up on the system cause it looks as if has been loaded incorrectly and no service provider  is able to log into it as the address does not show a line to our apartment - talk talk keep giving one excuse or another whilst we are paying 36.50 for a basic line. They themselves have not come up with a contract offer worth taking -36.50 I have been advised by 3 providers that a ORDI request needs to come from Talk talk - they don't want to know- in fact they don't know which department will raise the request n how. last 3 weeks I have been calling Talk Talk and been on the phone for over 4 hours plus each day. I have been reading that some people have been helped by this group. Please help. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: ORDI Request

Go to solution

As you are a talk talk customer you need to get your ISP to submit the ORDI to openreach.  As you are not a customer BT Retail cannot help you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings