Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markout
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

ORDI notification to OpenReach

Go to solution

I have recently updated the address on my phone line (landline and broadband) as the house name changed a long time ago but we had not spotted that it was still the old house name on the BT database.

I am told that BT has to submit an ORDI to OpenReach to ensure the details are updated on their database. I have used online help chat and rung the COTS team but have a feeling that the message is not getting through as my prospective new supplier (Plusnet) are saying that the new details are not showing on the OpenReach system.

This was their message to me:

As per our conversation, your current provider has not completed the ORDI correctly with Openreach which is why your line still does not correctly under the correct address in their database.

Advice please

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: ORDI notification to OpenReach

Go to solution

@markout  Welcome to the community, I'm sorry about the difficulty you've had getting your address details updated. Once submitted he ORDI request can take Openreach around a week to complete, if you need any help getting this organised please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

0 Ratings
markout
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Currently no progress update?. I know that you have tried to ring on my landline a couple of times and I have sent an update providing my mobile number as well as we have missed each other.

I also note that a BT complaint has been registered even though I have not made a complaint (yet!).

Somewhat confused...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @markout Robbie is dealing with this for you. I've checked and he has your case in for today and will be in touch with you later on.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
markout
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks - does he have my mobile? I am out until about 1400 this afternoon  (19th)

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @markout Yes he has the mobile number you updated him with and he will contact you this afternoon.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @markout,

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me today.  We finally caught up with one another! Smiley Happy

I have sent the address details off to Openreach to get updated.  This process takes about 7-10 days.  I'll post here again when I have received confirmation that it has been updated.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @markout,

Just popping back on to let you know I have received confirmation from Openreach that the address details are all updated now Smiley Happy

I've just dropped you a private message too.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings