Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
devbias
Contributor
Message 41 of 59

Re: Official Complaint

I have switched, i did so back in January using the distance selling regs to null and void all contracts with BT and have not had any issues since . Customer service centres are all UK based and helpful, and bandwidth has increased x10!!

I moved to Plusnet, who ironically i believe are linked to BT in some way or another?!

BT, take a leaf out of your partners book. I think that you have got too big for your staff to handle. There are no humans on the phones, just robots who want to end the calls as quickly as possible. That is not how customer service works, and i think it is disgusting how you treat customers who are locked into your contracts. I was lucky enough to have a get out clause, but am STILL being billed 8 months later.

I see a court case coming....

I know BT staff do not work on this forum, but that note was in the hope that maybe someone in BT will take notice - of something....

^^^^^^^^^^^
It's great to finally read some good news on this forum !!
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 42 of 59
Moved:

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 43 of 59

Re: yes more complaints

Hi jchealey

I am sorry that you have ran into difficultly.  I'll be happy to help you out.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
ezoller
Message 44 of 59

Hi

I'm hoping someone can help as I am finding it  impossible to complain to BT. I have literally been trying for the past two hours with no success, and the first person I spoke to was rude and aggressive and didn't listen to what I was asking about. This is not the first time this has happen and I really don't know what to do or who to turn to. The contacts on the official BT Complaints page suck you into a circular automation process that only works to put you through to people who cannot help. 

Thanks    

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 45 of 59

The moderators of the forum have been informed of your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this post.

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 59

Hi ezoller,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting!

I'm sorry for the problems you've been having recently.  I'm happy to deal with your complaint from here and get you sorted.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

All the best,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Bob1001
Aspiring Expert
Message 47 of 59

A real letter sent recorded delivery to BTs head office usually works.

0 Ratings
Ben87
Message 48 of 59

Bt customer service are **bleep** I've been on the phone 5 times today and got no we're ,, all I'm getting is we carnt do anything they renewed my contact that I didn't no about , took more money it's a appalling service,,, I'm thinking legal action is the only option I have left,,, any one have any ideas how to get out the contract only had it a month?????
0 Ratings
Peterxrm
Aspiring Contributor
Message 49 of 59

What do you have to kiss to get BT to listen to one of their customers? Mr BT if you are moderating this forum will you contact me to resolve a complaint I have been trying since 3March to get you to act. I want to leave you, I have BT basic on this line , I no linger qualify for it and therefore want to leave you. I am at the end of my tether with you BT. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 50 of 59

Hi

@Peterxrm wrote:
What do you have to kiss to get BT to listen to one of their customers? Mr BT if you are moderating this forum will you contact me to resolve a complaint I have been trying since 3March to get you to act. I want to leave you, I have BT basic on this line , I no linger qualify for it and therefore want to leave you. I am at the end of my tether with you BT. 

Hi peterxrm.

For your own benefit you should remove your telephone number or you will be getting more than helpful telephone calls.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings