Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Santa365
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

On full fibre, can't see package upgrades/offers online

Hello

If I choose "See your personalised offers" or "Upgrade your broadband" anywhere on the bt website, I get "Sorry, we’re not able to show you your personalised offers at the moment. Give us a call on 0800 672 476 to discuss your options.".

It seems to think we don't have a landline, because the fibre home phone isn't registed as a landline or something.? Any way to make this work online?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
BernardL
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: On full fibre, can't see package upgrades/offers online

Same problem here, on my homepage there is a clickable banner that says;

"You're eligible for complete wi-fi, activate your offer and get wi-fi in every room, guaranteed"

When I click the banner it just says "Sorry, we’re not able to show you your personalised offers at the moment"

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: On full fibre, can't see package upgrades/offers online

The personalised offers link for me has always been somewhat flaky. I was offered Ultrafast 152Mbps for £44.99 but that disappeared about 3 weeks ago but  I did receive an email on the 12th saying BT have created a special offer for the £44.99 but of course the view my offer links end up with no personal offers available.

No doubt some new offer will appear for no rhyme or reason.

Best bet is to ring the Options team 0800 800 030  to see if the offers are visible to them , valid ones should be.

0 Ratings