cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retrovertigo
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 7

On standard Halo, but I should be on Halo 2?

I'm on the top tier broadband package and had an email telling me I have automatically been changed over to Halo. But I should be on Halo 2? It has an option on MY BT to upgrade to Halo 2, but when I click on it, it tells me I am already on the top package, so there is nothing to upgrade to?

So how do I get it to recognise I should be on Halo 2 instead of the regular Halo? Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: On standard Halo, but I should be on Halo 2?

did you previously have the tech expert help included in your package which is now the extra add-on with halo 2?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 3 of 7

Hi @Retrovertigo and thanks for posting.

When Halo launched on 8 November 2019, existing BT Plus customers automatically changed to Halo 1. They can also choose to upgrade to Halo 2 if they wish.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Retrovertigo
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 7

@imjollyno, I don't think I did? I'm not 100% sure to be honest!

@DavidMYeah this is the issue I'm having. I have just been on to the Twitter team and they said I am on Halo 1 and are not sure why I can't upgrade.

On the website, if I choose to upgrade to Halo 2, it just says there is nothing to offer me as I already have the top full package.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

try phoning the options team 0800800030 and see if they can help you move to Halo 2 and pay the increased cost for tech expert assistance

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Elstree
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

I got the Halo email also but it's not clear if there is any additional charge for upgrading to Halo 2?

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

phone the options number I posted and ask

0 Ratings