cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timryan83
Message 1 of 6

On verge of cancelling contract

Following on from my last phone call to customer service, and promising a reduction in my monthly bills and refunding what I have been overcharged with, I have yet another month of an overcharge!!

I am on the verge of cancelling my direct debit and finding another ISP.

I would like to speak to someone who can actually help and move things along for me.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: On verge of cancelling contract

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they cannot deal with service issues that way.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail, when its your turn in the queue.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
timryan83
Message 3 of 6

Thank you for your quick reply and assistance. I look forward to hearing from the moderator.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi timryan83,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I’m sorry you’ve had problems with the charges and refunds. I’ll be happy to lend a hand with this. Can you please drop me an email with the details? You’ll get the ‘contact us’ link in my profile.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Highlighted
timryan83
Message 5 of 6

Thank you for your swift response. I have now sent an email via the link in your profile.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

after you complete the email you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help all of whom think their problem is priority hence why mods reply in order of receipt of email  it can take 3/5 working days for mods to contact you either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings