cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

One off charge dispute

Go to solution
BT and OPENREACH have charge us a one off charge but the engineer said he couldnt find a fault but could see there is a fault. He said he will leave it open for monitoring. He said to call whenever drops 2 days later dropped connection i did as he asked and now 2 months later I recieve a 129.99 charge on my bill. I called to get refund but they say he did do works and it was my wiring which is complete lie, the engineer was really nice and gave his phone number to call him when internet drops. Now its going to complaints department but I feel it shouldn't go this far and the stress of this is horrific. Please help sorry im new here
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: One off charge dispute

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Thank you keith
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Christopherlennon,

I can understand you shock as a £129.99 is a lot of money, if you weren't expecting that to be on your bill. I'll be able to take a look at the engineers report to see why that charge was raised. If the charge was raised incorrectly, I'll be able to dispute this on your behalf.

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings