Highlighted
Anology
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 30

Online Bill Gone AWOL

Go to solution

Yeah it's real gone:

Bill Gone BT.jpg

Don't even know when it's coming back. What do you say BT do I have to pay this or is this a payment holiday?

0 Ratings
29 REPLIES 29
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 30

Re: Online Bill Gone AWOL

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Anology
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 30

Go to solution

Thanks KB.

Just checked and it's still not there.

Thinking about the bill, I had a query on my bill last week, something that's been going on since 2011/12/13/14/15/16/17 -  the charges I've always had for BT Vision. I never wanted it and have been continously charged for it the past 4 or so years.

I was expecting a call yeterday from BT about my appeal for my full refund. The guy - from the north east - judging by his accent - said he'd call me to tell my why I couldn't have a full refund despite there being a record I have asked for this item to be taken off my bill these past 4 years!

He said he could only give me a 6 months refund but that he'd see what he could do to get all my money back. Said it was a 'bridging' issue. Yeah I have no idea either. I just want my money back for the BT service I never wanted or ever used.

There was no call (which he promised me yesterday) now this.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 30

Go to solution

MyBT extracts data from other BT systems.

If someone has the billing record open for viewing or amending, then the billing info will not be displayed as the record will be locked.

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 5 of 30

Go to solution

Hi @Anology

How long have you seen a blank screen when trying to access your online account? Have you tried a different browser?

Thanks,
OlgaC 

Community ModeratorOlga
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Anology
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 30

Go to solution

Maybe that's it.

Maybe finaly someone IS looking at the account.

Maybe that's wishful thinking.

Olgec  - The browsers fine, only happened since I raised the query.

Maybe KB is on the money.

I wish.Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
Anology
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 30

Go to solution

Yes. The page now shows and it shows just the one creidt for £35.00 BT Vison.

So what happened to the full refund?

For all those years I paid and paid and complained and complained and was repeatidily told next quater, next quater, you'll see the credit - only to now never get a penny piece refunded to me?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 30

Go to solution

I though it would come back, now the record is not locked Smiley Wink

Looks like you have been given seven months refund   7*£5 = £35.

That may be all they are authorisd to give. Its a pity you did not raise the issue on this forum when you first noticed the charge.

Have you ever had a BT Vision box, or the basic non-recordable box?

0 Ratings
Anology
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 30

Go to solution

Hi KB Woman Very HappyThanks for the input.

So what's this

BT Vision activation charge.jpg

Looks like BT has been activating the service for the past 5 years.Every quarter.Every Bill.

I want all my money back, all the repeated activation fees and not just 6 months rental. I never used it, wanted it or watched it and I told them this one thousand times already.

And now guess what - the bill pages have disappeared again and Alex or Stuart or anybody at all from BT hasn't retuned any of my calls.

Now I have just down graded my service to copper internet 'cause I am so fed up with all the money BT has taken from me.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 30

Go to solution

Hi @Anology Sorry you have not been contacted back and cannot get the issue with your billing corrected. 

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings