cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johnoo
Expert
Message 1 of 9

Online Bill Not showing BT Talk Usage

I have reported this issue & am told that it is being worked on, solution in October, but I just wondered how many other customers/forum users are having the same problem.

If I go into my Bill online I can see the usage & charges against the Landline number but nothing shows in the BT Talk area, not even the number.

The only content in the BT Talk area of the online Bill is a repeat of the Landline usage.

Now I am aware that BT are to close down BT Talk, but they have yet to do so.

Again to repeat I have been informed that this Billing  fault is to be corrected in October, but have other Users the same problem?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
smev
Contributor
Message 2 of 9

Re: Online Bill Not showing BT Talk Usage

My BT shows recent usage of .88, but when I click on BT Talk, it says there were no chargeable calls. The only calls I've made since my last bill were on BT Talk...they know how much to charge me, but can't show me the calls!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 9

Mine is the same. Its usually correct once you actually get your bill.
0 Ratings
bgbhop
Message 4 of 9

I have the same problem. lt has happened before as well. In the monthly bill I can sometimes find the same problem but if I log out then log back in and go first time to the Talk Phone list it usually displays ok. But not for Recent Usage calls.
I tried to explain this to the help-line person but all they told me was the Talk Service has been switched-off for new customers, so that is why I can't get the detail of calls!
I do not believe that. So I hope someone from BT is monitoring this forum and can help us
0 Ratings
bgbhop
Message 5 of 9

Just got the BT help to raise a complaint abnd that number is VOL01281109******

0 Ratings
smev
Contributor
Message 6 of 9

I've just checked again -MyBT still quotes the same cost for "recent calls"(even though I made more BBTalk calls yesterday) but when I go to check the BroadBand Talk usage, it shows me recent calls made on my landline, not the Broadband Talk ones. The same landline calls appear again, under the correct heading.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 9

As BBT is being closed down, I would not expect too much effort will be spent on fixing the problem.

0 Ratings
Johnoo
Expert
Message 8 of 9

AsIsaid in my first post I amaware that thisisbeing investigated solution due in October.Iwas just interested in the number of customerswho have the problem and it looksto be quite a few.

Sorry about wordspacing have keyboard problem

0 Ratings
Highlighted
peterwt
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 9

I have the same problem. The summary of calls shows the different costs for landline and talk numbers but the detailed calls shows the correct calls for the landline but the talk details are a repeat of the landline calls. I also noticed on the talk details my talk phone number is blank.

I have just spoken to BT and they say it will be passed to the Internet billing team. I was assured that my bill will be correct!!

I looks as this is a problem on the system and not specific to individual customers.

Peter
0 Ratings