cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SMc1
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Online Ordering CON-0113 Technical Issue when ordering/reviewing Calling Features etc

Hello,

I'm looking at reviewing/renewing my calling features online, also looking at what deals are available regarding BB by clicking the yellow 'personalised' offers. After entering my telephone number and postcode I see that an attempt is made to call up my details online but reach a page saying that there has been a "Technical Issue" with a Reference of "CON-0113" at the bottom and can go no further with reviewing what is on offer or placing an order.

This is not an issue if I review either my Mums account or another relatives on their behalf, its specific to my account only. I'm hoping that someone could possibly help me with this issue so that I can manage my account and renew/review and place orders online.

Many Thanks in advance,

Steve

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Online Ordering CON-0113 Technical Issue when ordering/reviewing Calling Features etc

It would be much better to call BT UK Customer Options on 0800 800 030, as they usually give you a much better deal than the personalised options.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
SMc1
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Re: Online Ordering CON-0113 Technical Issue when ordering/reviewing Calling Features etc

Hello Keith,

Thank you for your prompt response, but my issue is with my on line account not giving me the chance to do this and see what options I have so that I can make a balanced decision whether or not to speak with an advisor or see what is on offer online. I need to be able to access my features on line to see if the price offered is what I want, but it comes back with CON-0113 everytime.

I have no confidence in the Call Centres because last time I spoke with them, it took 7 phone calls and a complaint and all I wanted was the Home Hub that I ordered and paid for, which I knew that they did not send due to an error on the BT side.

Thanks and Regards,

Steve

0 Ratings
SMc1
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Hello again Keith,

I have rang the UK Customer Options Team on 0800 800030 and, as my experience with BT Call Centres expected, spoke with someone who cannot help me, pass me over to Consumer Repair on 0800 800151, who, unsuprisingly, cannot help me either and advised me to contact www.bt.com/HomeIT (Tech Experts). On doing so, I then found out that to use this service, I have to pay for it. Its not something that I should have to pay for. 

Having rang back again the Customer Repair Team and they have taken my details regarding the CON-0113 Issue and are that on to a "Management" Team who look after on-line accounts - but I wont be holding my breath! No one I spoke to this morning could tell me what CON-0113 was. B.T.W. CON-0003 error is when a customer tries to place an Order, but a previous Order has not completed yet. My guess is that a CON error is either related to Customer Options or CON for CONtact customer, hence the 'CON' in the code and the '113' is the specific issue.

I appreciate, as you suggested, that I could just simply call up to find what Great offers BT have and to upgrade my Calling Features, but everytime I ring them up about anything, I just get passed around. It is my preference to check my options online and in my own time.

Sorry to harp on!

Regards

Steve Mc

Tags (1)
0 Ratings