Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elly1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Online account nightmare

Go to solution
For over 2 months now I have been unable to view my online account - all i get is the same msg stating that work is in progress on my account and to check back in a day or so - I am now in the position of paying my bill by monthly direct debit with no idea what I am paying for.. The problem started when I moved house and changed to a new tel number I have rung BT several times about this matter but i may as well be banging my head on a brick wall as I am getting nowhere Please!! can someone on here help me
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 9

Re: Online account nightmare

Go to solution

Welcome to the forum. I'm asking the forum moderators if they can look at this for you and they will post contact info here in the morning.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Elly1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution
Thank you! - I am finding this issue very stressful and just don't know what to do about it anymore - to me it seems such a simple problem to correct and yet as far as BT are concerned it clearly isn't
0 Ratings
Elly1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution
Thank you!!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

The BT ID team should be able to help you with this. You can reach them at the below link:

BT ID Chat

0 Ratings
Elly1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution
Hi Keith I have already tried to use this link but as I only have an iphone and not access to a laptop/computer the link does not work properly as no submit button appears after I have filled in the required boxes 😞
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

@Elly1 Please use the 'click here contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Elly1 Thanks for taking my call earlier and good to hear that you can now access your online account.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Elly1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution
Many thanks again - terrific service - you really made my day, month even year 😊 😊👍
0 Ratings