Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christieord
Beginner
Message 1 of 16

Online/app account management issue

Go to solution
I am a new BT customer and want to manage my account online or using the app. I can see my bills when logging in but when I click on "view my package" it states that no products are associated with my account. I have infinity broadband, phone and TV so this is not the case.
I initially placed an order in March this year but cancelled in the cooling off period. Then I placed my order for my current service that has gone live on 6 a September. So I wonder if my online account is getting confused between the two accounts associated with my email address. Any ideas?
0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: Online/app account management issue

Go to solution

Hi @Christieord and welcome.

Sorry you're having problems with the online account. I can take a look at this for you if you wish. Please drop me over an email with your details. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Christieord,

Thanks for taking my call this morning. As discussed, I've removed the unwanted account details and completed the reward card chase form for you. Post back if you have any other questions and I'll be happy to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Christieord,

I tried calling today, sorry I missed you. Have you received the reward card? Are your online MyBT details correct? Can you post back and let me know how you're getting on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Christieord
Beginner
Message 5 of 16

Go to solution
Hi David, my online account is still not giving access to the MY TV section. I have received my reward card and have registered it but I am now unable to access the card online (by logging in) as it stated the card ID is invalid. I have also had the card declined when trying to use it for an online transaction. I have emailed the card provider on the contact email address on Monday and am yet to receive a response.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Christieord Sorry that everything has not been fixed for you yet. 

I've checked and can see that @DavidM has been trying to contact you earlier this week and he will be in contact with you again tomorrow when he is back in the office.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Christieord,

Thanks fopr posting. I'm sorry this isn't sorted yet. There should be contact details on the card including a phone number who will be able to claer things up with the card. I'll chase up your MyBT issue and will be in touch as soon as I have any updates.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Christieord,

I tried calling today, sorry I missed you. I've raised a case to get your TV added to your MyBT. Did you get a reply from the reward card yet?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Christieord,

I tried calling this morning, sorry I missed you. Have you resolved the reward card issue? I can see that the faults incidents desk emailed you asking for further details. Have you replied to that email? I'll be out of the office for a few days but I'll keep your details noted and will follow up on my return.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Christieord
Beginner
Message 10 of 16

Go to solution
David, I’m sorry to be blunt but we spoke on the 27 October and I asked you not to call me as I’m always at work when you call and I can’t answer the phone. I also told you that the reward card is sorted and that I’d responded to the email asking for more information about my account. You told me that you’d update my notes which you clearly have not done. You also appear to have forgotten that we’ve spoken and what I told you. This is incredibly frustrating.

My account is still not allowing me to see “my package” despite emailing the team with screenshots as requested on the 23rd October. The lack of communication and urgency within BT is shocking.
0 Ratings