Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Martin1982
Message 1 of 15

Online order error message Ref# CON-0067

Go to solution

I have been trying to order online (as a new customer) an unlimited broadband package on a 12 month contract. This deal is on the BT website and is £8 per month + £17.99 line rental and also included £75 mastercard voucher as an online exclusives. However I get to the part of the order when it asks for my details (title, name, how long I've lived at my address etc), then when I click continue an error message pops up. At the bottom of the message saying there has been a technical error etc, it has "Ref# CON-0067"

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 15

Re: Online order error message Ref# CON-0067

Go to solution
I have asked a moderator to help you
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @Martin1982,

Welcome to the community forum. I am sorry you haven't been able to place your order online. The best thing to do it to contact the order team by live chat.

I've dropped you a private message, which includes the link to our order team.   

Should you have any further problems after speaking with this team please let us know.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Adrian0067
Beginner
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution
I'm having exactly the same issue but when I spoke to the live chat team they said they couldn't help.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution
I would suggest you try customer options 0800 800 030
they should be able to help you with your order
0 Ratings
Adrian0067
Beginner
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution
That would be great. Do you know if they can offer the same deal as is online? When I spoke to customer services on 0800 100 400 they said they could help me with placing the order but couldn't match the online offer.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution
try them and see they are UK based and you do not have to take up the offer if you do not want too
0 Ratings
Adrian0067
Beginner
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution
Thanks John, I rang the number and the best offer on the phone was £175 more than the online deal and £50 worse than Sky's equivalent. So after two days of trying the BT website I'm going to have to give it up as a bad job. Thanks for your help though.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution

@Adrian0067 I'm sorry about the problems you've had placing your order, there should have been a link on the same page that threw up the error directing you to a contact link to help get the order processed.  

If you don't have that webpage anymore you'll need to speak with our Easy Assist team when you call.  They don't have a direct number but if you call 0800 800 150 and explain you're having issues placing an order on bt.com they can transfer you to this team who can replicate the online deals.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Adrian0067
Beginner
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution
Thanks Neil, I'm on the phone to them now. Thanks again for your help.
0 Ratings