cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mafi
Message 1 of 3

Online order failure - "Ref# CON-0067"

Hi,

I have been trying to order an unlimited broadband package with free weekend calls, on a 12 month contract. I am going for a deal through cable.co.uk which costs £7.50 per month + £159.84 upfront line rental and also includes £25 worth of Sainsbury's vouchers and £50 worth of Love2shop vouchers as online exclusives.

However I get to the part of the order when it asks for my details (title, name, how long I've lived at my address etc), then when I click continue an error message pops up and has done for the last few weeks. At the bottom of the message saying there has been a technical error etc, it has "Ref# CON-0067"

I have screenshotted the image that comes up. I have tried my parents address with the same order an did gets past that stave without any problems, so why is this happening with my postcode? I know 100% that I have a connected phone line, so I do not understand why this keeps happening and it's preventing me from getting the package I want. It's very nearly at the point of looking towards Sky or some other provider as this is very wearing.

Please help if you can, there must be a way around this issue.

Thanks!
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Online order failure - "Ref# CON-0067"

Hi Mafi,

Welcome and thanks for posting!

Sorry for the problems you're having placing your order.  I'll help you from here.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section of my profile you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Thanks a million,

Robbie

0 Ratings
floyl
Message 3 of 3

Re: Online order failure - "Ref# CON-0067"

I have the same problem (but for a different deal). Can you help?

0 Ratings