Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Fgreen79
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Only received 1 BT reward card should have 2 issues

Hi I took out 2 SIM cards only deals with bt and should receive 1 x30 reward cards for each sim. I have received 1 rewards card but not the other one it has been over 3 months now and I have phoned bt 3 times over it and keep getting different people who say it will be sorted but still no reward card. Does anyone have a number for the correct department to deal with this please. As getting fed up of being pushed from pillar to post. Thank you
0 Ratings
1 REPLY
Message 2 of 2

Re: Only received 1 BT reward card should have 2 issues

Hi @Fgreen79,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your posts!

Sorry that you haven't received the second reward card that was included in the package you had signed up to.  As you have been chasing this for so long and you're no further forward you can send us over your details and we'll give you a hand from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings