Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chriswo91
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Open Order Stuck

Go to solution

I have had an open order stuck since the 18th June. How can this be closed? I was advised last year that this would be closed!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
NeilO
Message 2 of 6

Re: Open Order Stuck

Go to solution

Hi @chriswo91

Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @chriswo91 Thanks for sending over your details. I've checked and the open order was for Fibre To The Home and had some lines not completed. It has now been closed. 

Thanks
John 

0 Ratings
chriswo91
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2

Thank you for your help.

I am now experiencing another message.. I do have a landline!

Are you able to kindly support with this? (Message below)

Hi Christopher. You don't have a landline with us, so we can't show you any offers at the moment. To transfer your line over to BT, and get one of our fantastic bundles, click the link or call us on 0800 672 476.

Thank you very much. 

Kind regads,

Chris

0 Ratings
StephanieG
Community Manager - Retired
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @chriswo91 I believe that is happening because you have an FTTP line, the number isn't recognised as it's not on copper. @JohnC2 is back in the office tomorrow so he should be able to double-check and clear that up for you 🙂

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @chriswo91 Stephanie is correct and this message is because you do not have line and broadband over copper. Sorry but FTTP customers cannot fully manage their account online yet. To renew or change your existing FTTP package you will need to call and speak with the FTTP team. 

Cheers
John

0 Ratings