Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 15

Open order + don't get Bill

Go to solution
Hello there,
It's been now since end of April that the ingenieur came to install the box and I still have an open order, which block literally my bills, the direct debit doesn't work. I contacted BT 5 times and still it's same problem. They always say they will look into it but nothing.
Please what should I do now ?
0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 15

Re: Open order + don't get Bill

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution
Thanks I hope they will be able to help!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution

@AlexLondon Thanks for posting, sorry the order hasn't closed yet. It sounds like a system problem (assuming your line is working without any problems).

If you'd like us to see what happened here, please send us the details for your BT account. You can find our contact link by going to my profile page and clicking on the "Click here to contact the mods" link. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution
Everything has been sent now so hopefully it's going to be resolve soon
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution
In addition some information:
My package is showing only landline
It says first Bill will be on the 02 June 2018
Bill appears at 0£ online.
I'm wondering what will happen as well because I set up a direct debit but nothing has been taken from my account yet so I will have to pay all months at once ?

Appart from that I have to say that network speed is amazing, I've got my Apple TV 4k with 50mb/sec on download and 16mb/sec on upload, 4k movie on Netflix without buffering at all and I'm on WiFi so for that I'm really happy .
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

@AlexLondon the open order has probably stopped the bill being produced and we'd need to get that completed to get the bills sorted. I can see your details in our queue and we'll get in touch to let you know what's happening as soon as you reach the top of our list.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution

@AlexLondon I have your email here. Sorry I missed you when I tried to call.

Neil was right, the open order is stopping the bills from being produced properly. Leave this with me, there's a case open with a back-office, as there's a system fault that's stopping your order from closing (despite your line and broadband working).

It might take me a few days, but as soon as I have an update I'll get back to you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution
@StephanieG Sorry I missed your call I am available now so if you need anything email me or call me .
Thank you for your support
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution

@AlexLondon no problem at all, as soon as I have any more information I'll get back in touch.

Thanks

0 Ratings