cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Open order from 08 Jun 2021 still showing on Track Order - can't get removed or order anything else

Hi All,

We went online at the start of June to check for fttp availability in our local area as next door had already had theirs installed previously.

We went through the ordering process for full fibre 900 plan and got to the checkout, only to be told that the package was not available and it could not be ordered.

However, even after calling BT themselves and also speaking to the fibre team to ask them why we could not have it (no actual issue getting it, just BT slowing installations due to Covid), the open order has remained on our tracking orders page and we can't now order the full fibre 900 package since BT have restarted installations.

So, how can we get an old order from 8th June removed from our account and off our tracking order page, noting too that this order was stated as not available for us and so should not have even been placed as an order.

The weird thing being that in our completed orders list there is another tracking number which has the exact same date and time as the still open order, and yet that is set as completed.

Any help would be much appreciated as BT themselves seem not to be able to clear this open order since June, over four (4) months now and we can't order fttp.

If there is no way to solve this then we will have no choice other than to go to another fttp provider, unfortunately.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Open order from 08 Jun 2021 still showing on Track Order - can't get removed or order anything e

Have you tried phoning the FTTP TEAM and see if they can help you clear order and place new order for FTTP  08005874787

OR  you can just leave if out of contract and try elsewhere

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Open order from 08 Jun 2021 still showing on Track Order - can't get removed or order anything e

Tried many times unfortunately.

Last try was last Wednesday afternoon (24th Nov) and was told to wait 48hrs and the order would be cleared and we could order again through the website instead of phoning up either BT or direct to Fibre team.

Logged into My BT Tuesday evening (30th Nov), that is four (4) working days since spoke to BT and it is still listed on order tracking page as an open order.

Try going through website to order fibre 900 and still get on checkout, the error message saying that we have an open order still.

This is what we are having to put up, the constant wait a few days to clear and it will be fine, yet even four days later the error is still showing.

Will definitely miss out on the Black Friday deal of 3 months free now as that deal runs out in one days time!

We will be in 2022 and that open order will still be showing from June 2021, it is beyond a joke now.

@imjolly @JohnC2 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @infinitywaiter,

I am sorry to see that the order is still showing on your account. We can look into it for you and see if it's something that we can remove. The FTTP team that you were calling should have been able to get a team to fix this. I am sorry that they didn't. I'll send you a private message with some details that I need. One of my team will then get in touch with you and let you know what happens next.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings