cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Openreach ORDI request

Go to solution

Dear DanielS, 

I'm looking to put in an ORDI Request to Openreach. Could you please help me with this. 

Apologies for messaging here, I did not find an outlet for how to contact you privately. 

Many thanks, 

Marieta 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Openreach ORDI request

Go to solution

@marietastanoeva

Are you a BT Retail customer?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Re: Openreach ORDI request

Go to solution

Hi @marietastanoeva

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!  I have moved your post to start your own thread as the thread you had posted on had already been marked as solved.

This isn't something the Community will be able to help with.  As long as your services are currently with BT Consumer we will be able to help you from here.  Is there a mix up with your address details?  If so, when you complete the web form, please include the correct address as it appears on >> Royal Mail's website <<

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi Robbie and Keith, 

I am not a BT customer but I was told to contact you to help. 

I'm currently with virgin media and looking to obtain a gold level for ordi in order to move to Vodafone. 

Can you advice what I can do please? This is completely out within my understanding of broadband and everyone seems to be passing the ball to someone else. 

Thank you very much in advance. 

Best, 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

As you are not a BT customer, then this forum cannot help. Virgin Media do not use Openreach anyway.

You will have to contact Vodaphone and ask them to request an update from Openreach, as it Vodaphone you have chosen as your provider.

Vodaphone should know what to do.

See https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Fibre-broadband/No-current-ISP-or-phone-provider-ORDI-problem/td-p/18...

This specific post https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Fibre-broadband/No-current-ISP-or-phone-provider-ORDI-problem/m-p/187...

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @marietastanoeva

Thanks for posting back!

As you services aren't with BT Consumer we would be unable to help you I'm afraid.  It is your current service provider's responsibility to contact Openreach on your behalf to get the address details updated.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings