cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Openreach address incorrect

Hi. As the subject says my address is incorrect on openreach database. Anyone advise best course of action to correct this asap. I have emailed openreach but as of yet have no response. 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Openreach address incorrect

You need to contact your ISP (BT, I assume as you are posting ona BT forum) and get them to raise an ORDI request with Openreach.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hi @steveihs welcome to the community and thanks for posting, are you a BT customer? If you are I can help you get an ORDI request raised with Openreach. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Hi 

As of now I am not a BT customer I have contacted BT to put a line in the new place but as address is incorrect they will not do this.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

do you have broadband or phone with another provider?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

@steveihs we can only raise ORDI requests for customers who are already with us, who currently provides the line to your address?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Hi 

I am  moving into the address this month but cannot get the line installed, it is not a new building just has the wrong address on openreach.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

@steveihs Thanks for clarifying that, you'll not be able to do the order online so I'd recommend calling sales on  0800 800 150 and ask them to put the order through as a bronze address. Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings