cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 13

Openreach address incorrect

Hi, as the subject says my address is incorrect on Openreach database which is restricting my choices for provider.  Can anyone advise the best course of action to correct this asap.

I'm currently with BT and have been at the property for almost 3 years and was unaware the address was not the same as the Royal Mail database.  Can anyone help please.

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: Openreach address incorrect

An ORDI request will need to be raised.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 13

Hi, I've contacted a moderator on this matter, but how is a ORDI request made.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 13

Hi @Markp2a 

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for posting!

I am sorry for the problems with your address details.  An Openreach Data Integrity (ORDI) request will need to be raised to correct the error as @Keith_Beddoe has pointed out.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

**Edit** posts crossed: We will raise the request for you when we pick up your details.  Reply to my message and we will take it from there.

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 5 of 13

@Markp2a wrote:

Hi, I've contacted a moderator on this matter, but how is a ORDI request made.

Thanks

The moderator will ask you for your address details, and will submit an update to Openreach. Its usually sorted in about a week.

Message 6 of 13

I have privately sent you the details you require 😉

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

Hi Robbie

I sent you all the details as requested to rectify the incorrect address but I still haven't heard back from you with confirmation that you have received them.

Cheers

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

Hi @Markp2a ,

Thanks for the reminder. @JohnC2 has picked this up and will get the ball rolling. He'll be in touch later in the week.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

Oh great, thanks for that. I will wait to hear later this week.

Cheers

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Update:

John kindly updated my address to openreach which now appears on BT's website and other internet providers.

However when I click on my address it still says address not found?? 

Another oddity is:

My neighbors and myself are all on BT's super fast broadband 40-50mb/s yet when I put my neighbors address in  (as it doesn't recognize my address) it says the best the BT can offer is 8-16 mb/s..not super fast broadband??

This really needs sorting...

0 Ratings