cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonjones1986
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Order cancelld

So i moved into my new house and orderd Bt Infinty, i received the equipment and was told id be activated by midnight on the 04/04/2019. On the 05/04/2019 no internet, so i called BT and spoke to a woman who then contacted Open reach to find out why, she said the wrong engineer had been sent out and that a new activation date would be generated on the 08/04/2019 and this would be expedited as i was raising a complaint. 

Now on monday 08/04/2019 i randomly recieve an email from BT saying theyve cancelled the order and want their equipment back. No phone call or explanation why! Really shocking from a large company! I'll be calling them up in an hour and will attempt to get to the bottom of this! NOT IMPRESSED!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Order cancelld

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 3 of 5

HI @jonjones1986 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems getting your services activated and that your order has been cancelled.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Jimmy3
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

If you break the contract you have to pay remainer of contract as they have broken the contract they might have some duty of care,if you are held to contract surly they are as well,once a contract is signed it is binding unless conditions are broken

0 Ratings
jonjones1986
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Quick update:
Almost a month on and still no internet! Shocking from BT! Apparently a case manager is calling me today!
0 Ratings