Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shunnosuke
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Order cancelled by BT?

Hi,

On November 13 I placed an order for Broadband & Landline to be delivered on November 26, and everything went smooth. I casually log in today and I find this alert message:

Some of your order is cancelled. We will be in touch with you to discuss further.

No emails, no phone calls though.

Still, it seems like I will still receive my parcel with a Smart Hub 2 on November 26. The status is, I quote, "Awaiting Dispatch", which makes sense as it's only November 21. I attache the pictures from my order details page.

Has this ever happened to you? I just moved from Japan and I'm still quite confused about everything, basically.

Thank you very much!

Schermata 2020-11-21 alle 00.33.30.png

Schermata 2020-11-21 alle 00.33.44.png

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Order cancelled by BT?

@Shunnosuke 

Welcome to this user forum.

There is no problem at the moment.

There is an existing active line which will be taken over on the 27th November. That will enable the phone service.

Until there is an active phone service in your name., broadband cannot be provided, which is why the broadband part of the order has been cancelled.

Wait until the phone line is working, and the broadband order should then proceed.

0 Ratings
Shunnosuke
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Keith_Beddoe,

thank you very much for your reply. Now it’s much more clearer.

Do you also know whether I shall order the broadband again from the beginning, or just wait for it to be activated?

Thank you very much.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

@Shunnosuke wrote:

Hi @Keith_Beddoe,

thank you very much for your reply. Now it’s much more clearer.

Do you also know whether I shall order the broadband again from the beginning, or just wait for it to be activated?

Thank you very much.

Wait to see, you should be contacted once your phone line is active, as broadband cannot be provided until the phone order closes.

0 Ratings