Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Claire8
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Order cancelled

Go to solution

Hi, 

I was meant to be switching from sky to bt on the 16th of February is when it was going live. Unfortunately that didn't happen and I'm left with nothing now. They said something about problems switching my number over and now nearly a week later after the phone call, i just found out (not by BT but by signing in) my order has been cancelled. What happens to me now? I didn't listen to the very bad reviews and I guess I should have. I was meant to be getting £110 mastercard for joining and £30 amazon voucher from broadband genie, can't happen now if they cancelled my order can it. If they tell me this then I'm out, should not treat customers like this. I just want my Internet back on as everything runs through that and I have kids (during lockdown too) what's going to happen now? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
NeilO
Message 2 of 4

Re: Order cancelled

Go to solution

Hi @Claire8 thanks for posting, I'm really sorry to see there have been problems with your order.

I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderators and we'll be happy to find out what's happening. Don't worry about the vouchers, if the original order was eligible for any offers we'll honour those.

Thanks

Neil

RobbieMac
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Claire8 

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me again this morning.

I'm really pleased I could help get your services up and running.  I'm sorry for the delay.  As discussed, your £110 reward card will be processed soon and I'll go ahead and close this off from here now that everything is resolved.

Have a look at your emails when you get the chance and you'll see confirmation of what we discussed this morning on there too 😊

All the best,

Robbie

Claire8
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thank you for your help. Much appreciated

Take care bye