Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Vet25
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Order confirmation

I originally placed an order for new unlimited broadband package on the 24th of March that was due to be delivered on the 3rd. When I didn't recieve the hub I went to tracking and saw that the order had been cancelled. I spoke to someone on chat who said that I had failed to reply to a correspondence that I don't recall receiving. I re-ordered the same package on the 3rd of April anyway but have yet to receive a confirmation email and the order has not shown up on my account. I tried a chat both yesterday and today and both times have been told I would receive an email within the next few minutes but I still have nothing. I do not have wi-fi at my flat currently and really need it as soon as possible so any help would be appreciated. This is getting quite frustrating as there has been no delivery on the promises being made.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Order confirmation

do you currently have a phone contract with BT?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Vet25
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

I do not, no. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

you need a BT phone line before you can get broadband

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Vet25
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

A landline was part of the package that I had ordered both times

0 Ratings
Vet25
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

I would like to add that the landline already exists, it just needs to be re-connected
0 Ratings
Vet25
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

Could anyone help with this?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 9

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Message 9 of 9

Hi @Vet25

Welcome to the community and thanks for your posts!

I'm sorry that your original order was cancelled without your knowledge and that you have been waiting so long for the services to be connected.  I appreciate the time you have spent trying to sort this out both over the phone and on live chat.

You can send us over your details and we'll help get you connected.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings