Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aos101
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 18

Order for contract renewal keeps getting stuck

Go to solution
On Friday 15th June I phoned BT to renew my BT TV and broadband, and they said they would have to place the order manually. Since then I can see on the order tracking it just keeps getting stuck. I've phone up twice since to get it moving, and they have rebuilt the order and fiddled with it but it still won't complete.

I've phoned BT again today and they said they will place the order again, but with all the problems so far I don't have much confidence it will work.

I think someone who really understands BT's ordering system needs to have a look at it and sort out what keeps going wrong. Someone in BT knows how to fix it, but apparently I haven't found that person yet...
0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 18

Re: Order for contract renewal keeps getting stuck

Go to solution

did you phone the options team 0800800030 they are uk based and should be able to sort this out

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
aos101
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 18

Go to solution
Thanks for that number. I've just called them and they said the order has been sent to the "offline team" to be placed. They said they should be able to fix it, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I got through to the UK twice before when I phoned and they said they would fix it but the order was still stuck. Maybe it'll be fourth time lucky to get my contract renewed....
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 18

Go to solution
If no success then post back and can see if mods can help get order processed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Kiri
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 18

Go to solution

Hi There

i have a STUCK order too, placed last Friday, been robbed off all day!  You get more sense from the guys running the forum hopefully they will sort, you & me out, good luck.

0 Ratings
aos101
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 18

Go to solution
Well they placed the order again on Friday and guess what? It seems to be going nowhere fast.

In the order details it says "This activation date is not yet confirmed: 29 Jun 2018" and the status says "TBA: Pending/Partial".

Anyone I've phoned at BT is only interested in the problem for the length of the phone call, after which it becomes someone else's problem. Can a forum mod or someone in BT please just take ownership of this problem and see it through to resolution?
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 7 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @aos101 & @Kiri

Thanks for your posts and sorry for the problems you guys are having with the orders you've placed.

As you have been trying through alternative channels to get this sorted and you are no further forward, we'll pick this up and help you from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 8 of 18

Go to solution

@aos101 Thanks for sending in your details, I'm really sorry about the delay with your order.

I've enlisted the help of our orders team to get this sorted, it will likely take them a day or two to pick this up and get the order fixed. I'll keep an eye on this to ensure it progresses and we'll contact you back as soon as we have any further updates.

0 Ratings
aos101
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 18

Go to solution
OK. Thanks for the update and for looking into it 🙂
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 10 of 18

Go to solution

@aos101 I see the order team got this sorted for you yesterday and the order has been completed. Sorry about the delay with that. 

0 Ratings