cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cearlfost
Message 1 of 4

Order is incorrect

So researching Internet services as I'm moving into my new home soon and I wanted a broadband and TV package, I came across what I thought was a fantastic deal on BT; BT had a sale on for BT infinity 1 with unlimited broadband and entertainment tv package it stated pause rewind record live TV on the add and shown icons of AMC and other channels plus a £100.00 gift card for £27.99 per month which inc line rental of £17.99 so I was very impressed and signed up. My order does not show BT TV included now why is this, your advert clearly showed it was in the deal and I would never of signed up if it didn't?
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Order is incorrect

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.
Everyone posting here, are just BT customers like myself

If you would like to try Billing Live Chat they should be able to help you.

If you order is already in progress, you may like to try  Order Live Chat Team

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Cearlfost
Message 3 of 4

Any suggestion for why I can't access the online chat through my Samsung Galaxy s6 smart phone? I don't have issues with accessing other sites.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

0 Ratings