cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Megstreet
Message 1 of 2

Order online says my "broadband has been cancelled"

I have logged into myBT online to track my BT infinity 1 order to find that it now says that my Broadband order has been cancelled.
We still have a phone line engineer coming on Thursday and the smart Hub is apparently still being delivered so I am very confused and worried as to why it now says this.
I have contacted BT numerous times over the past month, sometimes using the phone number and others using the online chat, and I am shocked as to how horrific the service is.
At least twice I have been put in touch with someone who can't speak English as not one sentence they said made sense, and so I have not yet received a proper answer as to why my broadband order has apparently been cancelled.
The people I have spoken to have tried to say that yes the engineer is coming on Thursday and it will work, however will provide no explanation of why online it says it has been cancelled.
Due to the fact that when about 2 weeks ago when I contacted them concerning something else I was told completely incorrect information by 2 different employees on the helpline, I am very hesitant to trust what they are saying to me as it feels like they are just trying to tell you that everything is fine so they can get you off the line.
I would like to know if there is anyway that I can get in touch with someone in the UK that I can get a full answer from to explain what exactly is happening with my order.
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Order online says my "broadband has been cancelled"

Until the phone line is working, any broadband work will be delayed.

Did you check that BT Infinity is available at your local street cabinet, there may be a waiting list.

In order to find out what services and speed range you could be getting, please enter your phone number into this form.
Broadband availability checker

Please remember to edit out your phone number before you post the results.

See if it says "waiting list"

If not, then it may be a case that the broadband order will be re-instated once the phone line is working.

Did you move from a different Service Provider?

You may like to try the  Order Live Chat Team

0 Ratings