Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
kpfran
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Order tracker missleading

Go to solution

Coming to end of my infinity 1 contract so rang bt and agreed to take out infinity 2 at a discounted price for 18 months.

The order tracker date came and went saying the order was complete, unfortunately after two sessions on online chat and a call to the technical department I was told the order was "stuck and hadn't gone through despite my package page saying it had.

The technical department said they would cancel the stuck order and create a new one for my infinity 2 to be connected today....

Needless to say no sign of a new order online and no upgrade to infinity 2 today despite the promises.

I am now seriously considering EE as an alternative as their 76mb unlimited broadband is presently on offer for £32.50.

If my BT hasn't gone over to Infinity 2 76mb by midnight then EE will have a new customer in the morning.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Order tracker missleading

Go to solution

Hi @kpfran and welcome.

Sorry there's been problems with your order. Has this been sorted? Did the Infinity 2 order complete?

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
kpfran
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Unfortunately not....they seem to have updated the phone package but not updated the broadband to infinity 2
0 Ratings
kpfran
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Well.. Another day..i put in an official complaint 4 days ago.Rang up yesterday and was told the person looking after my complaint would ring me today before 12... No surprise today that i didn't receive the call back...
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @kpfran,

I'm sorry you haven't received your call back as promised. If you send me in your details I'll be able to take a look at what is happening with your complaint. You can send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
kpfran
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Never did hear back from BT until I actually lost patience and signed up with plusnet who agreed to match Vodaphone online offer of £24 per month for unlimited 76mb .

Within 12 hrs of signing with Plusnet the BT complaints department then emailed me saying they would honour the original agreed offer of £33.99 a month.Well needless to say I won't be taking them up on the offer due to the experience I have just had with their Customer Services.

0 Ratings