cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harrydemch
Message 1 of 3

Ordered SIX Weeks ago BT Order 'Partially Failed'

Received home hub 4 on tuesday and still no broadband connection. Spoke to someone on BT chat, told me order was 'partially failed'.

I waited 3 weeks after I made my order on the 4th of January to get connected: someone promised to 'Call back' then never did which meant the credit check was never made and so that order never happened.

So I contacted BT and was told i would have to wait another 3 weeks and that the order was confirmes via email and text, due for the 16th of Febuary and never happened.

I refuse to wait another 3 weeks for internet, could somebody help me
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Ordered SIX Weeks ago BT Order 'Partially Failed'

I have asked a moderator to help you they will post their contact link here
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Ordered SIX Weeks ago BT Order 'Partially Failed'

Hi @harrydemch

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forum!

Sorry for the delay connecting your broadband and that you didn't receive the promised call back.  I appreciate the time you have taken to chase the delay.

You can send us over your details and we will check what is causing the hold up.  Keep in mind that we are very busy at the moment and it may take us a few days to get back to you.  When we pick this up we will personally manage everything until you're up and running.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings