cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Overcharged 2 months in a row £500 to BT

Overcharged yet again & overtired. It’s 3am & am awake due to stress and frustration as: paid line rental saver on September 16th @£220, next bill was ok then was overcharged in Oct as BT charged me line rental. Raised a complaint. Numerous calls later and told it was sorted yet to be charged an extra £220 this month for line rental saver. Will try ombudsman or watchdog tomorrow as I’ve paid almost £500 in 2 months. And I now have to try to sort this out for the next 4 weeks. Line rental saver should be abolished 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Overcharged 2 months in a row £500 to BT

I'm asking the forum moderators (BT staff) to look into this for you; they will post contact info here in the morning.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Overcharged 2 months in a row £500 to BT

Hi @susylockett,

Thanks for posting back!

I'm sorry that you have been overcharged.  There is no need to worry.  You can get in touch with us and we'll give you a hand with this.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings