Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Beginner
0 Ratings
Accepted Solution

Overcharged for 3rd month running. Phoned every time and told they will sort it but never do.

Can someone please help as Im at risk of going overdrawn with the bank.

My contract was coming to an end so i phoned up to get a better deal and renew. (April)

Spoke to a fella called Sandy, he offered me a £29.99 package if i dropped from infinity 2 down to infinity 1.

I was happy to do that so agreed.

My speed was dropped next day.

When my first bill came in I was charged £53.99

I phoned to query and was told that this somtimes happens on first bill and that it would be refunded next month.

2nd month, £53.99, called again and was told they would deal with it and I'll get refund. Was told that he could see I was now on infinty 1 and for some reason being charged full price for infinty 2, said he would sort it.

3rd month (today) still £53.99

Can someone actually deal with this properly?

Thanks in advavance

Lee

Distinguished Sage
0 Ratings

Re: Overcharged for 3rd month running. Phoned every time and told they will sort it but never do.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forumhelp (personal website) is back online with lots of useful info for BT customers. Some links may be out-of-date, but I will update them when I get time.

0 Ratings

Re: Overcharged for 3rd month running. Phoned every time and told they will sort it but never do.

@smithmachine I'm really sorry about the the problems with your bills.  If you need any help getting this sorted please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Beginner
0 Ratings

when i try to copy the url it keeps putting this one in instead

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/3rd-month-running-BT-making-me-sick/m-p/1753153

how do i solve this?

0 Ratings

@smithmachine you can leave that blank. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings

Thanks for taking my call today @smithmachine. I'm glad I was able to clear things up for you. Post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

All the best

David

Community ModeratorDavidM
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”