cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madden_d
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Overcharged for package

Hi. I have been in contact with one of your staff (olgaC) but after sending her a message a couple a weeks ago I've got no reply so she is either on holiday or left BT. I've pasted the message below. Hope someone can help.

Hi Olga,

Hope you are well. I'm emailing because we are currently being charged more than the £20 that we were told we were going to be charged. It appears that we are being charged £5 for the bt sports and £5 for bt TV adding up to £30. There was a massive mix up on BTs part when we changed address 6 months ago and we were left without BT for a period of time, spend many hours on hold and when agreeing to sign up to an early 18 month contract the £20 per month was what was agreed.
Can you let me know if you can do something about this please?
Thanks
Donncha
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Overcharged for package

Hi Donncha,

Olga is out of the office at the moment. If you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile, I'll take a look at the details of your complaint.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings