cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Williamson1872
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Overcharged in July bill

I have been overcharged £16.80 in my latest bill for a "new service" that I didn't sign up for and have no knowledge of what it could even be.

Managed to get through to an advisor this afternoon and she couldn't work out what I had been charged for either. She put me on hold and transferred me to another department to deal with it and when my call was answered this second advisor pretended she couldn't hear me and then started ignoring me completely.

This was nearly 2 hours ago now and since then it has been impossible to get through to anyone. Ridiculous

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
PaddyB
Message 2 of 6

Re: Overcharged in July bill

Hi @Williamson1872,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry you've been overcharged on your recent bill. Have you managed to get this sorted? If not, I'd be more than happy to take a look at your account.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Williamson1872
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Replied to pm on Friday and still no response. 

0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 6

@Williamson1872 wrote:

Replied to pm on Friday and still no response. 

The mods generally deal with cases as they reach the top of the queue, which can take some days if they're busy. Friday was one working day ago.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Williamson1872
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Hopefully get back to me soon then, as it's slightly annoying being charged for something nobody can explain

0 Ratings
Williamson1872
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Still no reply

0 Ratings