Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smc78
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Overcharged once again

Go to solution

We were overcharged last month and I phoned and was given refund of overcharged and when I asked would the ensure that the bill next month would be right they said yes, it would be. Well just got this months bill and the overcharge is even more than last month.

Can I get assitance from a moderator on this please as do not wish to call and get more false promises of it being fine next month?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
smc78
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 9

Re: Overcharged once again

Go to solution

Can anyone help??

Not even sure which number to call particularly as last time the people I spoke to didn't fill me with confidence.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @smc78

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry that you've been overcharged.  Have a word with our >> billing live chat team << and let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
smc78
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

@RobbieMacwrote:

Hi @smc78

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry that you've been overcharged.  Have a word with our >> billing live chat team << and let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Cheers,

Robbie

Thanks @RobbieMac I did go onto live chat and frankly they were useless, told me our discount period was over  (it is not as we renewed) and told me to phone 0800 800 150 and cut me off without giving me a chance to respond, very rude.

Anyway last time I phone they refunded overcharge and said it would not happen again, well it has so I have little faith that phoning again will sort the issue. I don't want to have to call every month to get refund.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @smc78

Thanks for posting back!

Sorry that you were cut off.  As you phoned and had a live chat with my colleague and are still no further forward we will pick this up and sort it out.

It will take us a few days to get back to you from whenever you send us over your details as we deal with cases strictly in turn as we receive them.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
smc78
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

@RobbieMacwrote:

Hi @smc78

Thanks for posting back!

Sorry that you were cut off.  As you phoned and had a live chat with my colleague and are still no further forward we will pick this up and sort it out.

It will take us a few days to get back to you from whenever you send us over your details as we deal with cases strictly in turn as we receive them.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Thanks @RobbieMac have sent the details over now.  

0 Ratings
smc78
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @RobbieMac

Thanks for the call last night, just want to let you know we got email confirming BT Sport order but as yet the channels have not returned to our TV.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @smc78

I am working on this at the moment and I will call you shortly.  Just getting everything back on for you Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Robbie

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
smc78
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

@RobbieMacwrote:

Hi @smc78

I am working on this at the moment and I will call you shortly.  Just getting everything back on for you Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Robbie

Thanks @RobbieMac Smiley Happy

0 Ratings