Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
VinceMarsters
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Overcharging

Does anyone have any guaranteed ways to get BT to only charge me the price I agreed when I upgraded to fibre 250. I was offered £49.99 a month but the first bill came out at £59.99. The £10 was credited when I queried it and one of the team processed the order again at £49.99 a month. My bill today has come in at £59.99 yet again, so it looks like BT are incapable of honouring the prices agreed.

I've now submitted a formal complaint using the form on the website but am interested in if anyone else has managed to fix the system....

Vince

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Overcharging

Hi @VinceMarsters,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry if the charges on your bill haven't been correct. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get that corrected.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
VinceMarsters
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Overcharging

Thank you @PaddyB. I have replied to the private message with the details requested (and included a reference I got this morning regarding the complaint).
0 Ratings