cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

PAYG charge on new full fibre.

Go to solution

I just had full fibre installed.  No problems.  Just received my first bill.  It has on it a 2£ charge on it .  It states this is for pay as you go for line rental as I don't have a call plan . I called bt customer service who said everyone gets this charge.  Even though I'm digital and no landline she could not really understand the point. So I'm asking does anyone else have this.. ?  

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: PAYG charge on new full fibre.

Go to solution

are you able to make and receive call on the landline even though you don't have a call package or is landline calling ability disconnected altogether

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Yes I can .

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Well there you go, you need to pay for the ability to receive calls. If you don't wish to make or receive calls, cancel the landline part of the package.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Arrr  ok thanks for that. I don't use it for any calls but I need it for my personal home alarm assistance.  Thanks for quick response.  

0 Ratings