cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

PS5 offer code not appearing on My BT Homepage

Hi,

Recent tweet from BT advising of PS5 stock available for Broadband customers, with code to be obtained from bt.com.

I followed the instructions but no sign of anything under "Your Offers" or elsewhere. Contacted BT Shop and followed all the advice from them re. browser settings etc. but still no sign of any offer/code.

Last email from them (BT Shop) received today:-

"I have taken a look at the attached and can confirm the full section of offers is missing from your homepage. As we are not integrated with BT, we are unable to check why you are not entitled to offers. This could be for the following reasons:

- You are not a BT Broadband customer  (I am)

- You have recently cancelled your service  (No, I haven't)

- You service is not yet live  (It is live)

Unfortunately, in this instance, we are unable to advise further with this as all the options provided have been checked and actioned by yourseld. I am sorry I could help further with this."

Unfortunately, they have not suggested who I should contact at BT to see if this can be resolved, or any other action that I could undertake, such that I do not miss out on a future chance to purchase a PS5 or Xbox Series X stock release through BT.

I have registered my interest in PS5 and XBox Series X and have  a BT Shop account ID as well as my BT account.

Advice &/or assistance would be welcome.

Flambert

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: PS5 offer code not appearing on My BT Homepage

Was there a resolution to this? Have exact same issue

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Just an update on this - it was a browser issue. Code reveal box doesn't appear on chrome FF or IE but did appear on Edge

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Glad that you found a solution with Microsoft Edge. I ended up successfully sourcing an X box Series X from elsewhere. Had tried various browsers for BT but don’t think that included Microsoft Edge.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

I spoke to support and turning off pop-up blockers sorted it for me (using Edge didn't).

0 Ratings