Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IBB
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Package Price & MyBT

Howdy

Quick one, I hope;

I'm seeing the BT Mobile package I'm to be charged £10 for advertised as £8 for customers with BT Broadband - which I have, as I took Phone, Broadband and Mobile together - how do I resolve this?

Also, I mentioned the 50% off for 12 months broadband deal when signing up and was told that was fine, yet working out the monthly cost I was given against the tariff details I can find online, I'll be paying full whack. Again, how do I resolve this?

I would handle this through MyBT but I cannot sign up as it doesn't recognise my landline number (neither the temporary one I've been assigned nor the one it'll switch back to, eventually) against my account number. At the risk of being a bore.... How do I resolve this?

I'd really like to be able to see the bill before they attempt to draw a direct debit on my account, but thusfar I've just been told to log in to MyBT, which I can't! Hopefully when the line switches over to the correct number tomorrow/Monday, I'll finally be able to sign up... but it's all very inconvenient, as MyBT is the recommended port of call for everything.

Cheers

Ian

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Package Price & MyBT

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
IBB
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Package Price & MyBT

Thanks Keith, will do. Figured I'd ask for the best course of action in here, a search shows how quick/helpful you chaps are 😉

0 Ratings