Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Package changing

Hi All,

Ive had to give up hoping for a response from BT after multiple phone calls.

My intentions was to cancel my contract a few weeks ago, the Op i spoke to convinced me to stay offering a better BB package, providing 'discs' to address the wi-fi black spots, reducing TV channels that i don't watch - overall reducing my monthly payment by £25. All good at this point.

I waited a few days with no sign of the new equipment, i then see online that the order is rejected - No contact from BT.

A few calls later they explain it was no fault from my side but dont explain what the actual problem is/was.

I then have to start the process again, the Op cant authorise the same package / cost so passes the BB part to her supervisor. I explain i am apprehensive due to what happened previously but she says it will be concluded within two days (7 days now)

I am now in exactly the same position as a fortnight ago with a pending order and no communications from BT and cant get through.

What can i do?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: Package changing

Hi @Spewy87,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Sorry that your order got stuck in our system and nobody has followed up with you since.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we will take a look into this for you.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings