Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
latamise
Contributor
Message 1 of 18

Package disappeared!

Go to solution

Without warning, my phone and broadband package has been deleted from my account, and I have spent several very frustrating days trying to get it reinstated.  I don't require a new order or contract, just to get back the service I am paying for!

Any similar experiences?

0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
Message 2 of 18

Re: Package disappeared!

Go to solution

Hi @latamise and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you've lost access to your online package. Have you made any changes to the account or placed any orders recently?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
latamise
Contributor
Message 3 of 18

Go to solution

Some of the products in my package have been restored to my online account but the phone calling plan has been changed and I am now a listed phonebook entry (which I have never been)!  I'm told it's being sorted but not convinced.  Very poor service.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 18

Go to solution

@latamise If you need any help with this we can be contacted on the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
latamise
Contributor
Message 5 of 18

Go to solution

Have now discovered that have been signed up to new 18 month contract, that the overall package cost has been increased and that my Anytime Calls won't be active until next week.  All I asked for was what I had before you removed it to be reinstated.  Please compensate me for any costs that I have and will be incurred because of your error.  I see that an additional cost is already presenting on my account.  As before, very poor service.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @latamise,

Thanks for posting. I'll be happy to take a look at this for you. Please drop me over an email with your details. You'll get the contact link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
latamise
Contributor
Message 7 of 18

Go to solution

Can't see a contact link!

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 18

Go to solution

My fault @latamise Smiley Embarassed. Can you try again?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 18

Go to solution

Hi @latamise,

Thank you for sending in your details and for taking my call today. I can see that there is an order in place that is due to complete tomorrow which should correct the package details on your account. I'll get back in touch with you tomorrow once that order has completed.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
latamise
Contributor
Message 10 of 18

Go to solution

Hi Paddy,

It looks as if my previous package products have now all been restored; thanks for your assistance in this regard.

Thanks for also confirming that an appropriate refund for calls charged will be made at next bill.

0 Ratings