cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Package regrade

Need help to try and resolve this issue. My contract expired in August and I re-contracted with an upgrade to FF500 and to cease the digital phone. The BB was upgraded but the phone was not discontinued but I was charged an additional £3 a month. I was put in touch with Customer loyalty, and we agreed a re-contract minus hybrid hub and digital phone, order stuck in pending. Called back, the order was cancelled and re-contracted FF500 with complete Wi-Fi and cease Digital phone, 24 month package agreed with first three months free then 21 months @ 49.99 order stuck on pending. Just called back and spoke to an advisor, who after a long long wait came back and told me basically they don't know why the order won't go through but, I can't down grade my existing package. The only way to downgrade my existing package (FF50 with Halo3+) is to cancel my contract and come back as a new customer, which will mean loosing my broadband for 2 weeks. Surely this can't be right. Can someone try and unravel this please

0 Ratings