cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cliff
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Package upgrade & service revert ( order revert )

Go to solution

I agreed to a free upgrade from superfast fibre to superfast fibre plus following some confusion over the free part.I didn't want any extras that were being offered.I received the confirmation email which showed a £10 charge for BT sport from September ,my bt sport has  always been free.I phoned them ,told the story & told the order would be reverted.That was on 2/7/19.

MYBT  is still showing that i'm on a new 18 month contract from 2/7/19,I have made 5 phone calls & been told that the revert has been activated,i have been told it will take 3-4 days go through the bt system,my last phone call i was told it usually takes 10 days .As of today it's been 11 days,My package is still showing that i'm on superfast fibre plus & a new 18 month contract from 2/7/19.

I also sent an email to customer service on 8/7/19,got the auto response & heard nothing since.

Does anyone you speak to actually do anything followingt these phone calls, besides telling me that it's been activated.

Bottom line is  i'll sort the sport question out once i'm back on my superfast fibre 1. I do not want to be tied into a new  18 month contract & £10 for bt sport.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Package upgrade & service revert ( order revert )

Go to solution

you can try the options team and see if they can help you get your package sorted out  0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Cliff
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

I have phoned that number,i got the impression that all he did was check my account,he came back and told me that the revert had been activated & it was this guy who told me that it would take 10 days to process the revert.He then offered to upgrade me BACK as if everything was fine,i did mention that MYBT was still showing fibre plus & a new contract,didn't seem to make any impression i was then offered  BT SPORT for £4 instead of £10. if i upgraded back.

Needless to say i didn't take up the offer.Can you imagine two reverts going on at the same time,doesn't bear thinking about.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Cliff If the package and contract are still showing online then it sounds like you haven't been changed back to your previous package.

I'll send you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team if you'd like us to take a look.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
Cliff
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
My thanks to Mods. Neil for his first contact & Stuart for going in & getting my issues sorted out.Everything on MYBT appears to be back to "normal" .My package is showingt that i'm back on my Superfast fibre 1 & all other things seem,as before.

Thanks guys,appreciated.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Cliff  thanks for posting back and glad to hear the guys got things sorted for you. I'll let @StuartH know that all is sorted now and he can close the case if that's ok.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings