Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
taddy421
Message 1 of 2

Passed to a debt collection agency??

Good afternoon,

I have been away and just logged into my BT account to find out my account has been passed to a debt collection agency. Oh, and a bill of £600 for services I have not used!! The only reason it's this much is because BT kept messing up my package and putting me onto a new one. I had been with Bt and paying every month for a year previous. I am now home and want to just get my broadband back on and pay monthly but obviously I am not going to pay 600 to pay off a contract (which is insane to start with) with the vast majority of months having not been used. Not to mention all the issues I went through to even get the broadband in the first place.

Can someone help please as I have tried to call but I don't have hours to sit on hold.

Thanks!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Passed to a debt collection agency??

You say you are just home suggesting you have been away from your home for a  period. Did you cancel your broadband and phone before you left?  If not then then it has been available at your home just it has not been used.  

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings