cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chuttonx
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Pathetic, Unbelievable, Discourteous, Lying, Disgraceful.

I am not going into great detail about the last 2 monthss of wasted time trying to deal with BT's pathetic Customer Relations. 

BT Have admitted all liability for the trouble, apparently dropping all Hold To Term charges, apparently giving me a refund of over £100 for an error in Premium Email etc, combining two accounts. 

The net result of my two months of the disgrace that I have put up with, is my Cancellation that i have been trying to get will finally be taking place TODAY!. 

So that is a good thing right ? Absolutely not, I have received what i thought was a FINAL BILL when in actual fact it ISN'T a final Bill, there are extra months charges to it, there are continued stealing of my account money DISPITE BT ADMITTING THEY WERE WRONG to take my money for the last 4 years. There are new CONNECTION Charges , there are TV charges which have never been charged before and to top it off IT ISN'T MY ADRRESS!!!!!!!

When will i wake up and NOT have to think about BT disrupting my life ever again ? 

THIS REALLY NEEDS SORTED BY SOMEONE!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Pathetic, Unbelievable, Discourteous, Lying, Disgraceful.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
chuttonx
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Thank you kindly Keith

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @chuttonx

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry that you have received a bill for advance charges when you have requested to cancel your services.  You can get in touch with us and we will look into this for you from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings